Albert Lea Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign Treatment Dentist In Albert Lea, MN
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is the invisible way without braces to straighten teeth. Instead of permanent wires and metal, this system uses a 2 week gradual treatment plan series of custom-made removeable aligners.
How Does It Work?
Invisalign uses 3-D computer imaging technology to depict the complete treatment plan from the initial position to the final desired position from which a series of custom-made, clear “aligners” are produced. Each “aligner” moves teeth incrementally and is worn to produce extensive teeth movements in both upper and lower arches and then replaced every two weeks with the next step of custom-made aligners until the final position is achieved.
What Are The Benefits?
• They are made of a clear plastic that is as strong as metal so you can straighten teeth without anyone knowing.
• They are comfortable as there is no metal brackets or wires to irritate your mouth.
• They are able to show you a virtual view of your own treatment plan before you even start so you can see what the result will look like when completed.
• They are removable so you can take them out to eat, drink, brush and floss.
• They are called “contact lenses for teeth” as they are custom-made for an excellent fit.